Your education is an investment in your future. The time, effort, and finances that you invest in gaining knowledge and developing skills will pay off when your education leads you to a rewarding and satisfying career.
While there are many different pathways to success, each path comes with its own set of questions. Some questions to consider for your own future include:
• What is the lifetime earning potential of the careers that interest me?
• What kind of training or degree does my dream job require?
• How much financial aid will I need?
• How quickly will I be able to repay my student loan debt?
• How does the average starting salary for a job compare to my expected financial needs?
• How much can I expect to be earning in 5 to 10 years?
This Educational Flight Plan offers some insight into some of these questions. It also helps illustrate the substantial earning potential of a trade education, which is a factor that every career seeker should consider.
While there is no one “right” plan when it comes to selecting a career and education pathway, by making sure you have accurate data and taking all available options into consideration, you’ll have the crucial information you need to help you make the right decision for a successful future.