Tracks for Success
PIA does more than train you; we provide the strategies and necessary know-how to succeed in pursuing a career. Our students are taught proven techniques for earning opportunities behind-the-wheel and at a worksite. PIA also provides information on employers hiring for both fields and advises students and graduates on the application process.
As a student graduate of PIA’s training programs you will have access to the following services to assist you in obtaining employment quickly after graduation:
- One-on-one resume writing resources and assistance
- Proper job searching techniques for industry jobs for entry level employees
- Interview preparation assistance
- On location applications and recruiters
- Facilitation of training records and verification services
- Access to additional partner agencies and local Workforce professionals
About the Industry
Safe, professionally trained heavy equipment operators and commercial drivers are in demand. The future of many industries depend on qualified, professionally trained equipment operators and commercial drivers doing important work in their fields. There are many exciting opportunities for entry level operators and drivers in a variety of fields after graduation. With the US Department of Labor expecting employment growth domestically for heavy equipment operators and CDL drivers over the next 7 years, now is a great time to begin your career!
Follow the links below to view the Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbooks for detailed information.