Business and Training Partnerships
Is your business experiencing difficulty finding qualified employees and/or training existing workers? If so, take a moment to explore how a training partnership with PIA can benefit your company and your current and future workforce.
What is a Training Partnership?
A training partnership is a way for businesses and schools to work together to the benefit of all parties – the employer, the school, and the student.
Assistance in Finding Qualified Graduates
PIA seeks out employment opportunities for graduating students and alumni from both our truck driving training program and our heavy equipment operator training program. Therefore, our pool of graduates includes both entry-level and experienced individuals.
We work with recruiters and companies to match our graduates with positions that are a good long-term fit for both employer and employee.
- Students can be trained using your own equipment, so that your new hires from PIA will be familiar with it when they start their employment with you;
- Since PIA is a not-for-profit corporation, equipment donations are tax deductible
Click here for more information about corporate and equipment donations.
Company-sponsored scholarship programs, tuition reimbursement, and student sponsorships:
- Allows your company to support deserving students in their pursuit of training and career opportunities
- Encourages talented job candidates to join your company
- Excellent PR opportunity
- Monetary donations to PIA are tax deductible
PIA regularly provides employee training for a number of organizations. Learn more by visiting our PIA Corporate Training website.
For more information about partnering with PIA to improve education in your industry, please call 1-800-444-1440.